Saturday, May 24, 2008

How I Became the Vineyard Calvinist, Part 5

Well it's time to wrap this up! In late July of last year I returned to VCF Tampa to try to find a real church home where I could be raised up as a leader and find a place where all the gifts of the Spirit are practiced. Knowing that the pastor was reformed in his soteriology and the close proximity of the church to our home made it an easy decision.

I have since enrolled at the Vineyard Bible Institute to take online classes while at the same time being mentored by our pastor. Katie enjoys it a lot having met some good believing women to get close to and we have both joined the praise band with her singing backup and me alternating between the bass and electric guitar (I play a Fender Stratocaster).

I went last October to the annual conference of the ACRC and have networked with a lot of great reformed/continuationist pastors and others.

I truly thank God for taking me everywhere He has and I know that all of it was done, is being done, and will be done for His glory forever and forever.

Soli Deo Gloria!

-Christian

No comments: